Do you know that Yoga is able to calm both mind and body, providing the physical and emotional stress relief your body needs throughout pregnancy? If you’re pregnant, you might be considering prenatal yoga or pregnancy yoga as it also can help you prepare for labor and promote your baby’s health.
Why practice yoga during pregnancy?
- The delivery will be easier
- Your body and mind will be fit for delivery
- Say Goodbye To The Baby Weight Faster
- Ease The Aches And Pains
- Promote connection with your baby
- Strengthen your mental health
- Delivery more oxygen to the baby and promotes healthy grow of his/her brain.
When can I join? 我什么时候可以开始练？
The best time to start prenatal or pregnancy yoga is after 14 weeks of pregnancy
I can’t go to your center to practice, how? 我不能去你的中心练习，怎么办？
You may join our online live pregnancy yoga class (via Google Meet) and can practice yoga at your own home without travel to our center.
Class Schedule | 上课时间
Every Sunday (except Public Holidays) | 每个星期日（公众假期除外）
3.00 PM – 4.00 PM
Fee | 费用
“Thank you for the classes I think it helped me a lot with controlling my breathing and to calm down when it got intense. It was all natural, no medical intervention.”
– one of the pregnancy yoga student who delivered healthy baby in February 2020.