Being a Pregnancy Yoga Instructor allows you to bask in the JOY of…
- Teaching two at a time
- Celebrating natural pregnancy without much medical intervention
- Implementing vital pre natal teachings from the core
- Bringing total awareness to one self and in bonding with the baby in the womb
- Witnessing a month to be enjoying her pregnancy with grace, joy and calmness
- Learning a niche and gratifying art
Who should join this course?
It is ideal for qualified yoga teachers, recent teacher training graduates or those still completing their yoga teacher training who want to specialise in the growing field of prenatal and postnatal yoga.
The course is also beneficial for keen yoga practitioners who are pregnant or new mothers. It will help to deepen your knowledge of how yoga can support you during these new and exciting stages in your life.
What you will learn?
- Pregnancy yoga & its benefits
- Yoga philosophy for pregnant women
- How to prepare class materials & use props
- Fundamentals of pregnancy specific anatomy
- Advance adjustments for pregnancy asanas
- Postnatal / Postpartum
- The different hormonal stage
- Asana modifications & variations
- Safety guidelines for specific pregnancy issues
- Pranayama (breathing technique)
- Meditation, Yoga Nidra during pregnancy
- Business aspects of prenatal/postnatal yoga
- 呼吸法 (Pranayama) 和专注力练习
- 冥想和瑜伽尼德拉 (Yoga Nidra)
Ms. Rebecca (Click here for the profile)
Why Learn Here? 为什么在这里学习?
One to One
You can enjoy high quality of learning and focus during one to one class.
After completing the training, you can also communicate with the instructor from time to time for continuous improvement.
International Teaching Standard
The instructor will use innovative teaching methods to guide you how to become a professional yoga teacher. Your tuition covers all learning materials.
After the training, you will be certified as prenatal and postnatal yoga instructor and able to start provides prenatal and postnatal yoga.
Real Teaching Experience
You will be invited to participate in any real yoga class and observe how the teacher teaches the students.
After training, you can also become a yoga teacher in this academy. If you want to open your own yoga studio, we can also help you build, optimize, develop and build your overall business.
Our February 2020 batch students share their feedback after the training.